Services & Procedures
Breast implant revision surgery, which commonly involves removal and/or replacement of saline or silicone breast implants, is performed to change the size or type of your implants and to correct any complications from your primary breast augmentation.
Dr. Pedersen utilizes “AFG” or Autologus Fat Grafting, which involves the use of liposuction and fat transfer to improve the look and feel of your breasts. The overall goal is to restore a youthful breast contour and appearance.
Even if your breast implant surgery was perfectly planned and beautifully executed, changes can occur over time. Following are some possible reasons for Breast Revision Surgery:
– Your saline breast implants have deflated or your silicone implants have a leak. These are uncommon problems.
– You want to change your implant/breast size
– You have tightening of the scar tissue around the implant (capsular contracture) or your breast implants have shifted in position
– Your breast tissue has changed as a result of skin stretching or weight loss/gain
– You wish to increase or decrease the size of your breasts.
– You wish to correct breast asymmetry.
– You want to address problems that have developed with your implants and/or surrounding breast tissue.
– Pregnancy and/or breast-feeding has changed the appearance of your implants.
– You wish to remove your breast implants permanently.
* Disclaimer: Photo representation of procedures and services are models and should not be deemed as expected results.